1st Pune International Digital-Photography Salon 2018
Closing Date: January 17, 2018.
Judging Date: January 20-21, 2018.
Notification Date: January 27, 2018.
Exhibition Date: February 09-11, 2018.
Extended Exhibition at ArtCorridor (Art Gallery) : Date - March 1-14, 2018.
Section A: Color Digital Image (Open) Section B: Monochrome Digital (Open)
Section C: Photo Travel Digital Image
A maximum of four images may be entered per section. The same image must NOT be entered in more than one section.
Entry fee for all participants, regardless of country (except India):
US$ 20 or € 18 for one section / US$ 25 or € 22 for two sections / US$ 28 or € 25 for three sections.
INDIAN ENTRY FEE: Rs.500/- (Five Hundred only) for one section per entrant, Rs.600/- (Six Hundred only) for two
sections and Rs.700/- (Seven Hundred only) for all three sections.
Patronage: FIAP, RPS, FIP, ICS.
1. FIAP Gold Medal for “Best Set of accepted Images” in the Each Section (Total 3 nos.)
2. RPS Gold Medal for “Best Set of accepted Images” in the Salon
3. RPS Silver Medal for “Second Best Set of accepted Images” in the Salon
4. RPS Bronze Medal for “Third Best Set of accepted Images” in the Salon
5. RPS “Best of Show” – Gold Medal for each section (Total 3 nos.)
6. 2 nos. of FIAP Ribbons for each Section (Total 6 nos.)
7. 2 nos. of RPS Ribbons for each Section (Total 6 nos.)
8. FIP Medal (Gold) for each section (Total 3 nos.)
9. FIAP Blue Pin for Best Author
10. ICS Honor Mention Medal for each Section (Total 3 nos.)
11. 10 nos. of ICS Certificate of Honor Mention for each Section (Total 30 nos.)
12. 4 nos. of Art Insight Medium (AIM) Certificate of Merit for each Section (Total 12 nos.)
13. Best Story Telling, Best Candid, Best Action, Best Wildlife Award in Color Section (Total 4 nos.)
14. Best Portrait, Best Still Life, Best Landscape, Best Abstract Award in Monochrome Section (Total 4 nos.)
15. Best Architecture, Best Landscape, Best Nature, Best Festival Award in Photo Travel Section (Total 4 nos.)
16. Best Indian Entrant Award (Manik Lal Ghosh Memorial Award)
17. Best Indian “Nature Study” Award (Shubhashis Raychowdhury Memorial Award)
18. Best Young Indian Author Award (Rajesh Mudhalkar Memorial Award)
19. Best Promising Indian Photographer Award (Ramdas Jadhav Memorial Award)
20. Chairman’s Choice Award
21. Critic’s Choice Award
*Lots more Awards and Certificates to all participants*
Nearly 100 Awards.
The exhibition is open to all photographers, amateurs and professionals, worldwide, except Members of the jury (Panel of the Selectors-Judges). However, an entry may be rejected when the sponsoring organization or its agents, in its reasonable discretion, believes the entry does not conform to the exhibition rules and conditions. Acceptances at 1st PUNE INTERNATIONAL DIGITAL-PHOTOGRAPHY SALON 2018 will be taken into account for FIAP honors and distinctions and for RPS ratings.
Copyrights & Usage Rights:
Copyright: The author should be a copyright holder of the submitted material. By virtue of submitting
an entry to the salon, the author permits sponsors and organizer to use all or part of the submitted
material for any purpose, related to the contest and future exhibitions.