13. Arte Laguna Prize 2018
13th ARTE LAGUNA PRIZE: OPPORTUNITIES FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS
Entries are open for the 13th edition of Arte Laguna Prize, international art and design contest.
Among the 10 categories, there is a section dedicated to PHOTOGRAPHIC ART, where the artists can apply with photos on analog or digital support and photos which may include digital elaborations.
- A prize of € 7.000 to the selected winner
- Participation to Photolux festival in November 2019 for the best proposal
-The works will be examinated by a selected jury: the President Igor Zanti, together with photograph experts Richard Noyce, writer, scholar and art critic and Enrico Stefanelli, artistic director of Photolux Festival
- 3- weeks exhibition in the Arsenale of Venice for the works selected by the jury
By participating in the contest, you can also win:
• 4 exhibitions in international art galleries
• 4 collaborations with companies
• 9 art residencies
• 1 Prize Art & Sustainability
• 4 Festivals and Exhibitions
• publication in the official catalogue
Entries are open until November 27th 2018 www.artelagunaprize.com
• 6 cash prizes of € 7.000 each
• a great exhibition at the Arsenale of Venice
• publication of a bilingual catalogue
• 4 collaborations with Made in Italy companies
• participation in 4 Festivals and collective exhibitions
• 4 exhibitions in international art Galleries
• 9 Art Residencies
• 2 collaboration with Art platforms and Supporters
• ARS Prize for plastic
he jurors of the different sections will evaluate the works by taking into considerations the international contemporary art features and according to qualitative criteria as well as research and technical abilities. The jury can evaluate all the submitted material. The jury will make the first selection by choosing 200 or more artists, who will be admitted to the second selection, after which the finalist artists, who will participate in the group exhibition at the Arsenale of Venice from March 16th to April 7th 2019, will be announced. The winners of all the other prizes will be selected by each partner (see art.4) . The selections results will be announced online on the website www.artelagunaprize.com The proclamation of the overall winners and of all the prizes will take place during the inauguration of the finalist artists exhibition on March 16th 2019. The set-up and the organization of the exhibition will be done by Arte Laguna srl and the Italian Cultural association MoCA. Transportation (round trip) and possible artworks insurance costs will be at the expense of each artist. The decisions of the Awarding Juries are irrevocable and unquestionable.
Copyrights & Usage Rights:
The brainchild of Cultural Association MoCA, Arte Laguna Prize is an international art competition dedicated to the visual arts, in particular painting, sculpture, photography, video art and performance, virtual and digital art. Its aim is to promote and support the artists and their career by offering a range of opportunities.
Since 2006 Arte Laguna Prize has grown and created year after year a network of collaborations with Foundations, Museums, Galleries, Companies and Art Residencies programs. It established partnerships with art galleries, connections with the business world and art residencies.