2nd International Polyphony Photo Festival 2019
Festival theme ' Beyond Borders'
2nd Polyphony International Photo Festival 2019 invites you to explore the word border in its widest connotations. We have been drawing borders from the day we started to seek power and exert authority. If there are people drawing lines of demarcation, the other humans challenging this notion of human borders stand by their side. This year's theme is about showcasing the stories of these others. Whether they are borders on economic, geographic, political, religious, and racial lines or borders in gender or beliefs, every time there is a boundary someone will try to break it down and restore our faith in humanity. We look forward to the celebration of this spirit in the photo stories that you will submit.
Submit your best photos at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here's the pdf link for detailed rules and regulations of 2nd International Polyphony Photo Festival :
Entry Form link :
Cash award/ gift vouchers/ camera accessories
Open Worldwide (18+)
Copyrights & Usage Rights:
By submitting photos to the 2nd International Polyphony Photo Festival one should confirm that for each photo submitted
1. You are the only author of your work and that it is your original work
2. You are the sole copyright holder
3. That it does not include trademarks, contract rights, or any other intellectual property rights of any other third person or entity
4. That it does not contain names, likenesses, or other characteristics identifying celebrities or other public figures, living or dead
5. You will be responsible for any claim made by any third party in respect of Your entry and to fully indemnify The 2nd International Polyphony Photo Festival and its sponsors in respect of all royalties, fees and any other monies owing to any person or entity by reason of Your breaching any of the foregoing
Organizer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entry that does not comply with any of the above, even after the entry is submitted on the competition website.
Festival organizer respects photographers rights and does not claim copyright over images submitted to this contest, you the author retain full copyright in each entry. Failure to publish a credit due to error or oversight shall not be deemed a breach of this condition.
By entering this contest you agree that any winning or short-listed/finalist images you submit may be used by the festival organizer solely for marketing and promotional purposes of this contest or future contests and no other purpose, these uses include; displaying the entries on the contest website, promotion of the contests and the photographers, cropping and re-sizing the image as necessary to fit pre-defined formats for the competition.
1. You hereby a non-exclusive, irrevocable license in each Entry for the uses described above for 1 year following the date of announcement of the winner, thereafter the image may be used for archival purposes
2. You acknowledge your responsibility for protecting your entry against image misuse by third parties, by, but not limited to, the insertion of a watermark, retaining exif data. Festival organizers and its sponsors can assume no responsibility and are not liable for any image misuse.
3. Should any image uses beyond those needed for the contest arise you will be contacted and given the opportunity to negotiate any such usage with the parties concerned independently of the contest.