3rd CAMPINA 2018 International Exhibition of Photography, Romania
Campina International Exhibition of Photography is open for amateur and professional photographers from all over the world. The exhibition is conformed to the rules of Photographic Society of America (PSA), Global Photographic Union (GPU) and Image Colleague Society (ICS). This exhibition is PSA approved and acceptances received by PSA members are eligible for PSA Star Ratings, listing in the worl-wide PSA Who’s Who of Photography and credited towards the PSA Distinctions of QPSA, PPSA, EPSA, MPSA and GMPSA, GMPSA/B, GMPSA/S, GMPSA/G and GMPSA/P. Acceptances in this exhibition are also eligible for ICS, GPU and Campina Photographic Exhibitions Society (CPE) Distinctions.
Photographic Society of America, PSA 2018 - 335
Global Photographic Union, GPU L180064
Image Colleague Society International, ICS 2018 - 185
CIEP 2018 have 5 sections, all digital, FULLY PSA APPROVED:
- COLOR OPEN– PSA PID Color
- MONOCHROME OPEN – PSA PID Monochrome
- TRAVEL – PSA PTD (color and monochrome)
- PHOTOJOURNALISM – PSA PJD (color and monochrome)
- NATURE – PSA ND (color and monochrome)
Each entrant may submit a maximum 4 images in one section. The target acceptance rate will be between 25% and 45% in each section. The jury will accord a total of 116 Awards.
THE BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATION:
- NEW! CPE Distinctions. Acceptances from this exhibition count for the distinctions of our society - Campina Photographic Exhibitions Society. CPE Distinctions are: Artist, Excellence, Master and Grand Master! The holders of the CPE distinctions receive a printed certificate, the badge and a presentation gallery on the CPE website!
- NEW! Acceptances Certificates!
- Report Card with individual judge's scores for each participant!
- Low entry fees with discounts for groups and clubs!
- Acceptances count for PSA, GPU and ICS Distinctions!
- Maximum acceptances set by PSA rules!
- We offer very special medals handmade created by plastic artists!
- More medals and awards every year! PSA, GPU, ICS, CPE, Salon Medals and Honorable Mentions!
- You can win from the many awards available in exhibition, 114 Total Awards!
- High judging standards according to PSA rules!
Closing date: 1 November 2018
Judging: 12 – 20 November 2018
Notification (E-mail): 28 November 2018
Result, all accepted images and awards, will be posted on our website: www.campinaexhibitions.net/ciep/Results
Online Catalog: 28 December 2018
EDAS: 17 December 2018
Public Exhibition: 12 January 2019
Acceptances Certificates sent: 14 January 2019
Awards sent: 14 January 2019
SUBMISSION OF WORKS:
ONLINE ENTRY FORM (preferred method)
Authors must fill out an Online Entry Form on the official website and submit entries online: www.campinaexhibitions.net/ciep/EntryForm
- Tibor Jakab, EFIAP/gold, FPSA, EPSA, ASIIPC, Hon.FPSG, Hon.FICS, GM.ICS, Hon.PESGSPS.
PSA Liaison Officer
- dr. Teodor Radu Pantea, EFIAP/silver, EH.ISF, PSA*(CS), PSA**(PPD), PSA**(PJ), PSA***(CPID), Hon.ICS, F.ICS, AICS, Hon.F.PAD, Hon.F.ICS, E.USPA, F.SWAN, Hon.F.SWAN, E.FMPA, Hon.IPS, Hon.FKSS, M.AAFR, Hon.AAFR, Hon.TAMA, Hon.API, UAPR, Hon.FPSBP, BPICS, GMICS.
Vice President ICS Int. Board Director
- Mircea Anghel, A.FIAP, HON.FICS
For all information's please visit: www.campinaexhibitions.net/ciep
AWARDS – TOTAL 116 Medals and Honorable Mentions!
For each section:
PSA Gold Medal
Campina Exhibitions Gold Medal
Campina Exhibitions Silver Medal
Campina Exhibitions Bronze Medal
CIEP Gold Medal
CIEP Silver Medal
CIEP Bronze Medal
3 PSA Honorable Mentions
2 ICS Certificates of Honorable Mention
5 Campina Exhibitions Honorable Mentions
5 CIEP Honorable Mentions
Additional for Color Open Section will be awarded:
ICS Gold Medal
GPU Gold Medal
2 GPU Honorable Mentions
BEST AUTHOR - Special Award Plaque
BEST CLUB - Special Award Plaque
The jury reserves the right to grant additional awards depend on the total number of the entrants.
Campina International Exhibition of Photography is open for amateur and professional photographers from all over the world.
Copyrights & Usage Rights:
By submitting an entry, the entrant certifies that he is a sole owner of the rights to use sent images, including copyright, patent and/or other applicable rights. All models must be of Legal Age of consent or have guardian permissions issued. The exhibition organizers assume no liability for any copyright misuse conducted by entrants.
Entries must originate as photographs (image-captures of objects via light sensitivity) made by the entrant on photographic emulsion or acquired digitally. By virtue of submitting an entry, the entrant certifies the work as his own (aliases are not permitted). The entrant permits the sponsors to reproduce all or part of the entered material free of charge for publication and/or display in media related to the exhibition.
This may include low resolution posting on a website. Note: Entrants who indicate that their images may not be reproduced or used “will not be eligible for awards” or inclusion in audio-visuals of the exhibition “and could be subject to disqualification” by the exhibition sponsors.
The exhibition is open to anyone; however, an entry may be rejected when the sponsoring organization or its agent, in its reasonable discretion, believes the entry does not conform to the exhibition rules and conditions.
Entries are limited to not more than 4 images per section, category, or class. An entrant’s four images will be distributed throughout four rounds of judging in that section.
There are no restrictions as to subject matter except as outlined in the rules and definitions of specific sections, or specified by law in the country where the exhibition is held.
The exhibition assumes no liability of any misuse of copyright. Images may be altered, either electronically or otherwise, by the maker.
Artwork or computer graphics created by the entrant may be incorporated if the photographic content predominates subject to divisional restrictions. All final work must be on photographic film, or on electronic file, or on photographic or electronic print material, mounting excepted.
Images may be altered, either digitally or otherwise, by the maker and artwork or computer graphics created by the entrant may be incorporated if the photographic content predominates subject to Nature and Photo Travel divisional restrictions.