7th ONYX 2023 International Exhibition of Photography
7th ONYX 2023 International Exhibition of Photography is open for amateur and professional photographers from all over the world. The exhibition is conformed to the rules of Photographic Society of America (PSA), Global Photographic Union (GPU) and Image Colleague Society (ICS). This exhibition is PSA approved and acceptances received by PSA members are eligible for PSA Star Ratings, listing in the world-wide PSA Who’s Who of Photography and credited towards the PSA Distinctions of QPSA, PPSA, EPSA, MPSA, MPSA2 and GMPSA, GMPSA/B, GMPSA/S, GMPSA/G and GMPSA/P. Acceptances in this exhibition are also eligible for ICS, GPU and Campina Photographic Exhibitions Society (CPE) Distinctions.
Photographic Society of America, PSA: 2023 - 36
Global Photographic Union, GPU: L230012
Image Colleague Society International, ICS: 2023 - 103
ONYX 2023 has 5 sections, all digital, FULLY PSA APPROVED:
- COLOR OPEN (color only) – PSA PID Color
- COLOR PEOPLE (color only) – PSA PID Color
- MONOCHROME OPEN (monochrome only) – PSA PID Monochrome
- PHOTO TRAVEL (color or greyscale monochrome) – PSA PTD
- NATURE (color or greyscale monochrome) – PSA ND
THE BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATION:
- MERIT DISTINCTIONS. Acceptances from this exhibition count for the Merit Distinctions of our society - Campina Photographic Exhibitions Society. CPE Merit Distinctions are: Artist, Excellence, Master and Grand Master! The holders of the CPE distinctions receive a printed certificate, the badge and a presentation gallery on the CPE website! Application is free of charge; also there are no costs for postage.
- TOP 25 BEST AUTHORS of Campina Photographic Exhibitions Society! Participate and enter in Best Top! This top is made annually after the acceptances and awards from our 2 exhibitions CAMPINA and ONYX.
- TOP 100 BEST IMAGES of Campina Photographic Exhibitions Society! Participate and enter in Best Top! This top is made annually after the acceptances and awards from our 2 exhibitions CAMPINA and ONYX.
- DISTINCTIONS FOR SERVICES. Participation count for Distinctions for Services of our society - Campina Photographic Exhibitions Society: CPE Distinctions for Services are: Excellence Service, Master Service and Grand Master Service! Distinctions are offered for the number of participations in our exhibitions!
- We offer Acceptance Certificates!
- We offer very special medals handmade created by plastic artists!
- Report Card with individual judge's scores for each participant!
- Low entry fees with discounts for groups and clubs!
- Acceptances count for PSA, GPU, ICS and CPE Distinctions!
- Maximum acceptances set by PSA rules!
- More medals and awards every year! PSA, GPU, ICS and CPE Medals and Honorable Mentions!
- You can win from the many awards available in exhibition!
- High judging standards according to PSA rules!
- High Quality Print Exhibition and Public Video Projections in many locations to promote accepted and awarded works!
- Permanent gallery with all accepted and awarded works on exhibition website!
- This edition we offer more special medals handmade created by plastic artists!
- Awards are shipped with the premium recommended postal service with track number!
AWARDS – TOTAL 182 HIGH QUALITY MEDALS AND AWARDS!
For each section:
PSA Gold Medal
3 Campina Exhibitions Gold Medal
2 Campina Exhibitions Silver Medal
2 Campina Exhibitions Bronze Medal
3 PSA Honorable Mentions
4 ICS Certificate of Honorable Mentions
5 Campina Exhibitions Honorable Mentions
15 ONYX Honorable Mentions
Additional for Color Open Section will be awarded:
GPU Gold Medal
ICS Gold Medal
2 GPU Honorable Mentions
BEST AUTHOR - Special Award Plaque
BEST CLUB - Special Award Plaque
BEST GROUP - Special Award Plaque
Plus more Club and Individual Special Awards Plaques!
We will increase the number of individual awards and club awards if we have many participants!
7th ONYX 2023 International Exhibition of Photography is open for amateur and professional photographers from all over the world.
Copyrights & Usage Rights:
By entering this exhibition, you are explicitly consenting to the personal details you have supplied, including email addresses, being held, processed and used by the exhibition organizers for purposes associated with this exhibition. You also explicitly consent to such information being sent to organizations that have accorded official recognition, patronage or accreditation to this exhibition. You acknowledge and accept that entering this exhibition means that the status and results of your entry may be made public.
Aerial Abstract Architecture Black and White Cityscapes Conceptual Digital Art Documentary Fine Art Landscape Macro/Micro Multi-categories Open Theme Panoramic Nature Nudes Portrait Self-Portrait Photomanipulation Seascapes Street Sports People Photojournalism Travel Urban Wildlife Underwater Alternative process