Ashurst Emerging Artist Prize 2021
The seventh year of the internationally successful Ashurst Emerging Artist Prize is open for entries! The prize is open to artists working across all genres, styles and backgrounds. Artists who enter before the 29 November 2020 are eligible for a detailed written feedback on their application.
- £10,000 prizes and exhibitions, for the Overall Winner, the Choice Award, the Sculpture Award, the New Media Award with partners Rich Mix and Photography Award with partners Genesis Imaging.
- £1,000 of vouchers from Cass Art for 3 Winners.
- Three month exhibitions in London, England.
- Group Show for 25 Shortlisted Artists in April – August 2021.
- New partnership with Sotheby's Institute of Art.
Early entries will feature in our ongoing campaigns to clients, and access to our informative talks. For further information and the application form see here www.artprize.co.uk/entry-form or please email email@example.com with questions.
The Ashurst Emerging Artist Prize Overall Award:
£3,500 of prizes, comprising £3,000 cash prize award, and £500 Cass Art voucher
Exhibition of a collection of your artworks in the Ashurst Emerging Artists Gallery for Sep-Dec 2021
The Ashurst Emerging Artist Prize Sculpture Award:
£2,000 of prizes, comprising £1,750 cash prize award, and £250 Cass Art voucher
Exhibition of a collection of your artworks in the Ashurst London HQ for Sep-Dec 2021
The Ashurst Emerging Artist Prize Photography Award:
£2,000 of prizes, comprising £1,500 voucher with Genesis Imaging and £500 cash prize award
Exhibition of a collection of your photographs in the Ashurst London HQ for Sep-Dec 2021
The Ashurst Emerging Artist Prize New Media Art Award:
£1,500 cash prize award
Exhibition of a collection of your artworks in the Rich Mix Mezzanine Gallery for late 2021
The Ashurst Emerging Artist Prize Choice Award:
£1,500 of prizes, comprising £1,250 cash prize award, and £250 Cass Art voucher
Exhibition of a collection of your artworks in the Ashurst London HQ for Sep-D
(1) There is no restriction on the artist regarding age, training or nationality. You may enter from any country, and can be based in any country. (2) All types of art are accepted for this competition. (3) The artist must not have exclusive representation, to enter this art competition.
Copyrights & Usage Rights:
Once registered for the competition, the Artist authorises us and our Partners to display their artwork on social media and website channels and newsletters, for the purposes of promoting the artist and their entry to the prize. We will not us the image for commercial purposes.