Center for Photographic Art’s 2018 International Juried Exhibition
- Deadline: 23 September 2018
- Website: https://photography.org/event/2018-international-juried-exhibition/
The Center for Photographic Art in Carmel, California is pleased to announce the opening of its prestigious 2018 International Juried Exhibition CPA will be accepting submissions from July 27 through September 23, 2018! Forty-five juror-selected photographs will be exhibited from November 10 through December 22 in our historic gallery in Carmel, California, and vie for eight cash awards totaling $6,000. These photographs will also be featured in an online gallery on the CPA website along with an additional forty-five juror selected images. An exhibition catalog of the entire gallery and online exhibition will be available for purchase. An entry discount is available for new and current CPA members.
This year’s juror is Eve Schillo, Assistant Curator in the Wallis Annenberg Photography Department, Los Angeles County Museum of Art. Ms. Schillo has curated numerous exhibitions and brings a deep understanding and broad appreciation of diverse photographic styles, genres and mediums to or 2018 International Juried Exhibition.
First Place: $2,500
Second Place: $1,500
Third Place: $1,000
Five awards of merit: $250 each
Forty-five juror-selected photographs will be exhibited in CPA’s historic gallery at Sunset Center in Carmel, California. These photographs will be featured in an online gallery on the CPA website. An additional forty-five images will be selected and also included in the online gallery. An exhibition catalog of the images chosen for both the gallery and online exhibitions will be available for purchase.
The 2018 International Juried Exhibition (IJE) is open to all living photographers, worldwide, over the age of 18, working in all still photographic media. There is no theme; any subject matter is eligible.
Copyrights & Usage Rights:
1. The Artist is the sole creator and owns complete copyright to the Work
2. The Artist retains all rights to his or her art objects (“Work”).
3. No part of this printed or online catalog may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without written permission except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews. All rights reserved. Printed in the United States of America.
• Ownership remains with the artist.
• CPA will provide attribution for selected artists included in the gallery exhibition, the online gallery, and the exhibition catalog.
• Artists with work accepted for the exhibition or for the online gallery grant CPA non-exclusive rights to use their images for IJE advertisement and related programs, for display on the CPA website, and for publication in the exhibition catalog.