Devon Nature & Landscape Photography Competition 2019
Bill opticians, The Medical Eye Clinic and Devon Wildlife trust, have come together to run the annual Devon photography competitions. We hope that through our partnership we can boost awareness of the fragility of both our natural environment and our eye sight. Nature photography and eye sight are in many ways intrinsically linked, with good vision often being key to taking a good image.
As the name hints, all images must be taken within Devon.
1. Terra ED 8x42 Green Binoculars - RRP £409.99
2. Touit 32mm E Mount (Sony) Lens – RRP £568.99
3. £100 Voucher for the ZEISS Online Store
4. Terra 8x25 Pocket Binocular – RRP £280
5. £150 Voucher for London Camera Exchange Exeter
Limitations on each category, but many open to all ages. All photo's must have been taken in Devon and entrants must be in the UK
Copyrights & Usage Rights:
1. The photographer retains full rights to any images submitted to the competition.
2. Each entry must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe the rights of any other party.
3. Each entrant must either be the sole owner of the copyright to any image submitted.
4. By entering the competition, each shortlisted entrant grants to Bill opticians, The Medical Eye Clinic and Devon Wildlife Trust a non-exclusive, royalty-free, and perpetual licence to reproduce, publish and communicate to the public by any means and exhibit their image(s) and copies of their image(s) in all media throughout the world in relation to the competition, including but not limited to all uses in the context of:
• Display within each of the hosting organisations.
• Inclusion within related websites, social media and newsletters.
• Inclusion in promotional, press and marketing materials associated with the competition
5. Any external parties featuring images from the competition reserve the right to choose which images they decide to use to promote the competition. Bill opticians, The Medical Eye Clinic and Devon Wildlife Trust have no control over, or liability for, any decision such press may make to use (or not use) your image.
1. All entrants agree that if their entry is awarded, their name and likeness may be used for the purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity of the competition and exhibition without further compensation.