Europe’s Natural Treasures 2019
- Deadline: 31 March 2019
- Website: https://www.euronatur.org/en/what-we-do/nature-photo-competition/competition-2019/
Nature photographers watch out: In the 26th year EuroNatur has organised this international nature photo competition in conjunction with the magazine "natur" and Gelsenwasser AG. All amateur and professional photographers are invited to embark on a photographic journey of discovery and capture impressive pictures of the many facets of Europe's natural world.
A specialist jury will award prizes to the most striking images. The winning photos will be published in the large-format EuroNatur wall calendar and will be awarded with money prizes. Besides that they will be published in the EuroNatur magazine, in the magazine "natur" as well as on the websites of the organisers.
Peter Laufmann, Editor, „natur“
Kerstin Sauer, Art Director, EuroNatur Service GmbH
Gabriel Schwaderer, Managing Director, EuroNatur foundation
Christiane Stewen, Public Relation, GELSENWASSER AG
1st Prize: 1,500 EUR
2nd Prize: 1,000 EUR
3rd Prize: 750 EUR
4th Prize: 500 EUR
5th Prize: 250 EUR
The 6th – 12th prizes and the Jury Prize are a voucher to the value of 25 EUR to be redeemed against EuroNatur Service GmbH’s range of products. Each winner will also receive a copy of EuroNatur’s 2020 Europe’s Natural Treasures wall calendar. Prizes cannot be converted into cash. The organisers’ decision is final.
The competition is open to all photographers whose main residence is in Europe.
Copyrights & Usage Rights:
he copyright for all photos entered must be held by the photographer. The photographer retains the copyright to his/her pictures at all times and his/her name will appear alongside the photo whenever it is published. By entering the competition the contestant grants the competition organisers the right to use the photos entered free of charge for the following purposes:
• To produce calendars of the competition. All prize-winning pictures may be used by the organiser EuroNatur for commercial sale of calendars.
• Exhibitions organised as part of the competition featuring the prize-winning photos.
• Coverage of the competition in the competition organisers’ publications and on their websites.
• The use of the photos to advertise the calendar, the competition and the exhibitions in both the organisers’ publications and in press coverage.
• The non-profit foundation EuroNatur and its subsidiary EuroNatur Service GmbH have the right to use the prize-winning photos (calendar and exhibition) in their own publications to advertise their conservation projects in Europe. Pictures that have been entered but have not won prizes will only be used for the above purposes after consultation with the photographer and by contractual agreement.