Fotofestival Boutographies 2018
- Deadline: 12 November 2017
- Website: http://www.boutographies.com/en/call-for-entries-2018-212
LES BOUTOGRAPHIES IS A FESTIVAL OF CONTEMPORARY CREATIVE PHOTOGRAPHY, 18th EDITION.
The criteria for selection by a jury of professional in the photographic field are a height creative level, originality and a coherent personal vision.
A series of between 10 and 20 photos as a digital file in the following format: 700 pixels for the longest dimension, in 72dpi and in jpg.
THERE IS NO THEME
THREE PRIZES ARE AWARDED
- The Jury Prize: 1000€ and the purchase by the Town of Montpellier of work to the value of 2500€
- The Exchange Prize: an exchange of exhibitions with the festival Fotoleggendo in Rome
- The Public Prize: Macintosh equipment offered by our partner iTribu
THREE AWARDS ARE ALSO GIVEN BY OUR PARTNERS
- Réponse Photo (a portfolio published in the magazine - paid) - For the Official Selection
- ARTE Actions Culturelles (the purchase of one image for 1000€) - For the Jury Projection
- Les Jours (a portfolio published in the website - paid) - For the Official Selection
Open to all photographers living in Europe
Copyrights & Usage Rights:
The organisers reserve the right to use, free of charge, elements of the dossiers selected to promote the Boutographies. The organisers decline all responsibility for loss or damage to the dossiers, however caused. In case of force majeure the manifestation could be cancelled without notice, and without any form of compensation. The submission of a dossier to the Boutographies implies the acceptance of these rules.