Landskrona Foto Residency 2021
- Deadline: 31 January 2021
- Website: https://contests.picter.com/landskrona-foto-residency-spring-2021
Twice a year Landskrona Foto Residency welcomes an early to mid-career photographer or artist working with photography and/or lens-based media, who wishes to further and challenge their practice, to Landskrona, to engage in a project related to the city.
The residency program provides accepted photographer with a space to cultivate their creative process in an environment rich in cultural resources and discourse.
Landskrona Foto has in recent years been established as one of the Nordic regions’ eminent photography initiatives and includes the renowned Landskrona Foto Festival.
How to enter:
- Motivation for applying for a residency at Landskrona Foto in Landskrona, Sweden.
- Presentation of the photographers practice and project proposal. We encourage the photographer to engage in a project related to Landskrona.
- Upload image documentation of previous projects. Max two projects 5-10 images in each.
- A current CV with link to the applicant’s website.
It’s an opportunity for a non-Swedish photographer or artist working with photography and/or lens based media to have time and space away from their usual environment and obligations. The residency takes place for 6 weeks from May 2021. The residency photographer receives a grant of 15000 SEK (approx. 1500 EUR), travel expenses to and from the home country (economy only), an apartment in Landskrona, and an office space with Landskrona Foto crew. Landskrona Foto connects the photographer in residency with regional-based photographers, artists and other art professionals through meetings, mentoring, exhibition openings and other networking opportunities.
Copyrights & Usage Rights: