LPA FUTURES 2023
Are you an emerging commercial photographer looking to kick start your career? Then don't miss this unique opportunity to win representation by one of the UK's leading photographers agents!
LPA Futures is a biennial competition which supports and promotes the next generation of commercial photographers. Selected by a panel of industry experts, 3 photographers are selected to be represented as part of LPA Futures and the 2 year programme.
Not only is there the chance to win an agent but thanks to our generous Partners, there is nearly £10,000 worth of useful prizes also up for grabs.
The LPA Futures competition is now one of the UK's most well known initiatives to nurture new talent and push them into the limelight. Established in 2007, it has raised the profile of many photographers over the years, several of whom are now well known industry names themselves.
Kerry Harrison / Photographer / LPA
Marc Jenks / Executive Creative Director and Partner / Emperor
Jonathon Nixon / Art Producer / Ogilvy
Lisa Pritchard / Owner & Founder / LPA
Enora Thépaut / Founder & Creative Director / We Are La Vie
Pippa White / Acting Head of Art Production / BBH
Laura Wright / Senior Art Buyer & Head of Production / Twin Productions
The deadline for entries is midnight Monday 1st May 2023.
The 3 winners will be announced in September 2023.
- Representation by LPA for 2 years
- £500 Credit on lighting and camera rental, 2 hours technical consultancy time, discounts on lighting and camera rental and lighting test sessions, all courtesy of Gripvan
- A Bikinilists UK art buyers data base licence for 12 months
- A Think Tank Retrospective 7 V2.0 Camera bag
- £300 towards a photographic insurance policy from Williamson Carson
- 3 licence keys for a 1-year free annual subscription to Capture One 23 and Capture One for iPad
- Exhibition Prints from MPrint
- Copies of Lisa’s best selling books on setting up and running a successful photography business
- A one to one portfolio review by one of the expert judges
Copyrights & Usage Rights: