Noir Blanc 21
Not just another photography contest, NOIR BLANC 21 is a bold and modern international event showing off the works of new and emerging black and white portrait photographers and their creative teams from around the world.
We’re on the lookout for extraordinary portraiture work that captures the dynamic relationship between subject and photographer - presented in black, white and all the tones in between.
Finalists and winners will be announced in June 2021, ahead of each entrant’s work being exhibited in Paris, Milan, London, New York, Los Angeles and Melbourne
Aside from the incredible opportunities and cash prizes that come from winning NOIR BLANC 21, having your work exhibited in Paris, Milan, London, New York, Los Angeles and Melbourne places you miles above your peers, while at the same time providing real opportunities for gallery sales.
- Participation in judging for awards and prizes valued at more than $5,000 USD.
- Inclusion online exhibition at noirblanc21.com
- Inclusion in social media feeds
- Image digitally projected or displayed on rotation at three exhibitions
- Includes all benefits of DIGITAL ENTRY, plus
- Inclusion in judging for awards and prizes, including ‘People’s Choice Awards’ valued at more than $10,000 USD.
- 13” x 19” (A3+) giclée print on archival quality papers.
- All expenses (freight, framing, installation, promotion) of works at three exhibitions.
- 2 x opening night tickets in your choice of city … plus more!
Due to the pandemic, we’ve postponed our exhibitions until the second half of 2021 and extended the deadline for entries to 31 January 2021.
NOIR BLANC 21 has a prize pool valued at more than $10,000 USD, consisting of $5,000 USD in cash prizes and $5,000 in sponsor prizes.
OVERALL BEST PORTRAIT: $2,000 USD cash prize
MAIN GALLERY BEST PORTRAIT : $1000 USD cash prize
ABSTRACT GALLERY BEST PORTRAIT: $1000 USD cash prize
ART NUDE GALLERY BEST PORTRAIT: $1000 USD cash prize
SPECIAL DISTINCTIONS: $2500 USD in sponsor prizes
PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARDS: $500 USD in sponsor prizes x 5
Emerging, Amateur & Professional Photographers and teams from around the world
Copyrights & Usage Rights:
We respect that you are the copyright holder and as a non-acquisitive competition, we only require from you a licence to display, print, and distribute the images you enter for the duration of the competition and exhibitions.