Skills in Action Photo Competition 2020 – “Skills for the future”
- Deadline: 30 October 2020
- Website: https://unevoc.unesco.org/wysd/Skills+in+Action+Photo+Competition+2020
Photos should highlight the innovative aspects of technical and vocational education and training (TVET).
We want you to capture interesting moments showcasing how TVET is equipping young people with skills for the future. The focus should be on one or all of the following:
* TVET for a sustainable future – photos highlighting how skilled young people are applying their knowledge and training to contribute to a greener and more sustainable future.
* Preparing for a digitalized world – photos highlighting how the digitalization of TVET is helping to build skills and competencies for the changing future of work.
* Skills for inclusive growth – photos highlighting the importance of ensuring equal access to innovative, future-oriented TVET, regardless of gender, ethnicity, nationality or disability.
he winners of the #SkillsInAction Photo Competition will receive the following prizes:
1st prize - 750 USD
2nd prize - 500 USD
3rd prize - 350 USD
Winning photographers and finalists will receive a certificate, and their entries will be featured on the UNESCO-UNEVOC website and across various social media platforms. All submissions received will be considered for inclusion in future UNESCO-UNEVOC media campaigns, publications and promotional material.
At least 18 years old and owner or copyright holder of the photo entry/entries.
Copyrights & Usage Rights:
Upon submission of photo, the photographer/participant of the photo competition agrees to include his/her work in a Photo Library regarded as Open Access Repository, which may be accessed by anyone under Creative Commons 3.0 IGO License.
A detail terms and condition is provided in the submission form.