Sony Alpha Female+ Grant Program 2021
Twelve grant packages, each with more than $8000 ($5000 in cash and approximately $3000 in Sony Alpha gear) make the Alpha Female+ Grant Program a unique opportunity not to be missed. From May 2021 - April 2022, we will award one grant every month to a photographer or videographer with a project that aligns with our mission to further the female or minority perspective.
Unique to the grant program is that each grant application is considered for all remaining monthly grants, until the last grant is awarded in April 2022. Also, applicants can apply once a month with a new project idea to increase chances of winning.
You don’t need to own or use a Sony camera to apply. Winners will be expected to create their project with their new Sony camera and lens within five weeks of being notified that they have won.
• $5,000 in cash to fund a specific, well-defined project
• A full-frame Sony camera and lens (value of $3,000+) to shoot your project
• A one-year full Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps subscription, courtesy of our friends at Adobe (value of $636), to edit your project
• A one-year Sony PRO Support membership and a training session with a Sony Pro Support expert so you can make the most of your gear
• The opportunity to have your project featured on AlphaUniverse.com and Sony Alpha social channels
Program is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, D.C., and Canada (excluding the Province of Quebec) that are 18 years and older, regardless of gender identity.
Copyrights & Usage Rights:
By participating in the Grant Program and providing the Submissions to the Sponsor in connection with the Grant Program, each Entrant shall retain all right, title and interest (including copyright) in and to the Submission
Acceptance of a Grant constitutes the winner’s consent to the use of their name, biographical information, photograph, likeness, Submissions, and/or Deliverables for advertising and publicity purposes as determined by Sony or its designees without further compensation, except where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.