Urban Photographer of the Year 2016
The CBRE Urban Photographer of the Year competition is the largest of its kind, celebrating the richness and diversity of city life around the world by challenging both amateur and professional photographers alike to capture the essence of the urban environment.
Cities rarely align along a single axis. They thrive in a constant state of change, adaptation and evolution—driven by the people, places and perspectives that flow within them.
In the competition’s 10th year, we invite you to capture and celebrate moments of connection in the urban environment. Read more about this year’s theme, ‘Cities of Connections: People, Places, and Perspectives’.
Each entrant may submit one photo that represents one hour of the day, up to a total of twenty-four (24) photos (each representing a different hour of the day).
• Overall winner: Photo Safari for Two. Previous winners have visited locations including Turkey, Morocco, Bhutan and Namibia.
• Three regional winners (Americas, EMEA, Asia Pacific): Drone
• One winner per 24 hour category (24 winners in total): $250 Amazon Gift Card
• One mobile winner: $1,000 Amazon Gift Card.
• Youth category winner (16–18): Go Pro Package.
• Youth category winner (13–15): Go Pro Package.
Open only to individuals 13 years of age or older as of date of registration.
Copyrights & Usage Rights: