Wanderlust Photo of the Year 2016
- Deadline: 30 November 2016
- Website: http://www.wanderlust.co.uk/magazine/awards/wanderlust-photo-of-the-year-2016
The Wanderlust Photo of the Year Competition is an annual travel photography competition organised by Wanderlust, a British travel magazine.
There are two competitions: Amateur competition and Portfolio competition.
• Amateur competition
Open to amateur photographers only.
There are four categories: People, Wildlife, Landscape and Travel Icons. Each entry must reflect the theme of travel and be suitable for its category.
You may enter up to four photos in total.
• Portfolio competition
Open to amateur or professional photographers.
There are four categories in the Portfolio competition: People, Wildlife, Landscape and Travel Icons.
Each submission must consist of a portfolio of five photos in total. Each portfolio must reflect the theme of travel and be suitable for its category.
• Each category winner in the Amateur entries will win a photo commission to Thailand. All trips will originate from the UK and the winner is responsible for making their way to the departure airport and for arranging any necessary visas, insurances and vaccinations. Participants must be over 18.
• Four ‘runners up’ entrants across the amateur categories will receive a Nikon D3400 camera kit.
• Four ‘highly commended’ entrants across the amateur categories will receive a Nikon camera.
• The winner of the Portfolio category will win £3,000.
• One ‘runner up’ entrant will receive a Nikon D3400 camera kit.
• One ‘highly commended’ entrant will receive a Nikon camera.
The competition is open to photographers from all over the world.
Copyrights & Usage Rights: