Wildlife Photography Contest 2023 by The Artist Gallery
Welcome to our annual Wildlife Photo Contest, where we celebrate the beauty and diversity of our planet's animal kingdom. From the tiny insects that crawl under our feet to the majestic giants that roam the savannas, every creature has its unique charm and grace. We are calling on all photographers to showcase their best shots of animals from around the world, whether it's a close-up of a butterfly's delicate wings or a wide-angle shot of a herd of elephants. This contest is open to all types of animals, from mammals to reptiles, birds to fish, and everything in between. So let your creativity run wild and capture the beauty of nature in your lens.
Get a better fee if you participate with more than one photo! Contest for amateur and professional photographers, mobile photos allowed!
1st place gets 15% of the money collected from the contest registration fees.
2nd place gets 10% of the money collected from the contest registration fees.
3rd place gets 5% of the money collected from the contest registration fees.
We will publish a blog about the photography career and aspirations of the best 3 photographers.
The best 25 photographs will be shared in our social media channels and our photo gallery.
Digital certificate for the best 25 photos.
Amateurs and professional photographers from any country
Copyrights & Usage Rights:
-The photographer will retain copyright of the photo and will be credited every time the gallery uses the photo.
- The Artist Gallery has the right to use the photographs submitted in our contests for any purpose related with the Gallery like exhibitions, share it in our web page or our social networks.
- It is the responsibility of the participant to ensure that the photo does not violate any copyright or trademark.
- The photographer agrees to be the author of the photo.
- The Artist Gallery is not responsible for any broken law by the photographer.
- Personal information shared with us when you apply for a contest is not shared with any third party.
- The Artist Gallery only keeps the 25 best photographs and the participant information for internal usage, the photos and photography names and location will be used publicly only to show it on exhibitions, our web page and social networks.
- All the other photos that were not recognized are going to be deleted two months after the contest has been closed.